Love Song Bertemakan Sayuran! Onion (洋葱 : Yang Chong). Love you Shila! - Ini Adalah Bellarina Natasya | Bella Jamal Love Song Bertemakan Sayuran! Onion (洋葱 : Yang Chong). Love you Shila!

Trending

Love Song Bertemakan Sayuran! Onion (洋葱 : Yang Chong). Love you Shila!

Kalau korang nak tau ni lah lagu yang bertemakan sayuran! 'Onion' okey nama tajuk lagu ni. Sesuailah lagu ni untuk korang yang selalu buat lakonan air mata. Senang je bawang ni mengalirkan air mata korang! Haha.

Masa show ni, kebetulan dengan time insiden kehilangan pesawat MH370 pada 8 Mac 2014. Kesian Shila kena kecam dek peminat! Sedih sangat time tu tambahan dengan lagu ni pulak. Terkesan sangat bila dengar lagu ni tau! Kalau korang tak percaya tengok reaksi pendengar lagu ni! Meremang bulu roma dengar dia ni nyanyi. Kak bell nyanyi part korus je. Tu je kak bell pandai. Suka sangat versi Shila Amzah dari penyanyi asal! Lets karaoke uolss..lirik kat bawah kay! Ke korang nak ajak smule?? Hiks


I Am Singer Season 2


"Onion"
ru guo ni yan shen neng gou wei wo
pian ke de jiang lin
ru guo ni neng ting dao
xin sui de sheng yin
chen mo de shou hu zhe ni
chen mo de deng qi ji
chen mo de rang zi ji
xiang shi kong qi

da jia dou chi zhe liao zhe xiao zhe
jin wan duo kai xin
zui jiao luo li de wo
xiao de duo he qun
pan di de yang cong xiang wo
yong yuan shi tiao wei pin
tou tou de kan zhe ni
tou tou de yin cang zhe zi ji

Chorus
ru guo ni yuan yi yi ceng yi ceng
yi ceng de bo kai wo de xin
ni hui fa xian ni hui ya yi
ni shi wo zui ya yi zui shen chu de mi mi
ru guo ni yuan yi yi ceng yi ceng
yi ceng de bo kai wo de xin
ni hui bi suan ni hui liu lei
zhi yao ni neng ting dao wo kan dao wo de quan
xin quan yi

ting ni shuo ni he ni de ta men
ai mei de kong qi
wo he wo de jue wang
zhuang de hen feng qu
wo jiu xiang yi ke yang cong
yong yuan shi pei jiao xi
duo xi wang neng yu ni
you yi miao zhuan shu de ju qing

Repeat chorus 2x

ni hui bi suan ni hui liu lei
zhi yao ni neng ting dao wo kan dao wo de quan
xin quan yi


English translation kat sini yer. Manalah tau nak menghayati watak kenalah paham maksudnya kan..k Bye!

"Onion"
If only you would give me a second glance
If only you could hear the shattering of my heart
Silently, I watch over you
Silently, I wait for a miracle
Silently letting myself be, just like the air

Everybody is having a good time here tonight
In the corner, I'm laughing along with the crowd
I am like the leftover onions at the bottom of the plate,
just the seasoning
Secretly, I sneak a glance at you
Secretly, I hide myself away

If you are willing to,
peel open my heart,
layer by layer by layer
You will discover, you will be surprised
You are my deepest and most suppressed secret

If you are willing to,
peel open my heart,
layer by layer by layer,
Your nose will run, your tears will flow
If you could only hear, and see my wholeheartedness

Hearing you speak of you and her, the atmosphere shifts
Me and my hopelessness, we seem very amused
I am just like an onion, forever playing the supporting character
How I wish I had a second with you, to make our own story


Bella Jamal

Hi! Bella Jamal is a part-time blog writer of Ini Adalah Bellarina Natasya. A long time ago graduated from the National University of Malaysia with a degree in Bachelor of Chemistry, now working as a Social Media Professional for Telco company. For any opportunities, can contact me at jbella8868@gmail.com

Previous Post Next Post